The 4th IEEE TN CEDA’s ENG-OPTIM’ Contest: ‘‘Engineering Applications of Optimization Techniques’’
- 1st WINNERS of the TN CEDA’s ENG-OPTIM’Contest 2013
P. Pereira, M. Kotti, M. H. Fino and M. Fakhfakh for their paper entitled
“Metaheuristic Algorithms Comparison for the LC – Voltage Controlled Oscillators Optimal Design”
- 2nd WINNERS of the TN CEDA’s ENG-OPTIM’Contest 2013
Mohamed Kouki, Mehdi Abbes and Abdelkader Mami for their paper entitled
“Arnoldi Model Reduction for Switched Linear systems”
Presently, optimization techniques have become crucial tools in the engineering fields (analog, digital and mixed design, Systems, RF circuits, telecommunication, multi-domains (MEMS, nano-, opto-electronics, mechatronics) and so on.
The aim of this competition is to focus on contributions of researchers, engineers and students on techniques and stratagems relevant to the wide engineering application spectrum.
The contest main topic is (but is not limited to): Optimization techniques applied to Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal and Radio-Frequency circuits.
Further details regarding past editions of the contest can be found at the IEEE TN CEDA Chapter website: http://sites.ieee.org/tunisia-ceda/).
- Paper submission deadline: March 20, 2013
- Strictly follow the IEEE template (Number of pages: maximum 6).
- Submissions have to be made by email to email@example.com.
- Authors of the retained papers will have to present their contribution at the contest session at ICMSAO’13,
- There is no additional registration fee for the contest participants,
- Selected and Presented papers will be included in the ICMSAO Proceedings and published in IEEE Xplore.
- Among them three will be awarded by the IEEE CEDA TN Chapter.
- A special prize will be accorded to the best paper.
- Further details can be found at the IEEE TN CEDA Chapter website: http://sites.ieee.org/tunisia-
Contact: For more details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org